PeonProductionsPeonProductions

1000 Reviews!

I love this music!

The Greatest Present Ever The Greatest Present Ever

Talent

You have a very funny style...keep working on it. This made me smile. Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!

Miracle on 34th Street Miracle on 34th Street

fadmasterd is a dumbass

When they use effort, the Clock Crew movies are the best shit on Newgrounds. This was one of the best. Of course I agree with the blaming of all pron-promising epilepsy triggers.

Cranimon Cranimon

Don't give up James Prothero

As someone who has spent countless wasted hours in front of Final Fantasy VI, I find the absurdity of this cartoon really funny. I like your style. A quick tip- download an interesting font and lay off the "marker text" which is hard to read.

Manic Mario Manic Mario

Quality great, humor lacking

I think that your graphics and sound (especially King Koopa exploding) were especially excellent. The humor was a bit lacking, but hey- how can you go wrong with old school Nintendo?

We Drink Ritalin We Drink Ritalin

You sir, are a master

Very rarely do I have to watch a Newgrounds cartoon 5 times to stop laughing. For some reason watching you animated picture of a cat sitting in a pot is more valuable to me than any social interaction. Huzzah!

Pink Floyd in Concert! Pink Floyd in Concert!

A Great Idea

A great idea and creative presentation. Only 1 little problem that I have to nit pick (being a huge PF fan myself) Roger Waters is not the bassist of the song "Marooned", he left (or fired depending on who you ask) the bank in 1983 after "The Final Cut". P.S. Why not have a few close ups of Gilmour while he wails out that incredible solo?